REGISTRATION IS OPEN FOR FALL!
Registration is currently open for the Fall 2022-2023 dancing season. Classes begin September 8th. Class sizes are limited, so claim your spot quickly! Fees for both adult and children’s classes will be:
|$62.00||45-minute class per week|
|$76.00||1 hour per week|
|$95.00||1.25 hours per week|
|$114.00||1.5 hours per week|
|$148.00||2 hours per week|
|$183.00||2.5 hours per week|
|$217.00||3 hours per week|
|$252.00||3.5 hours per week|
|$275.00||4 hours per week|
|$307.00||4.5 hours per week|
|$325.00||5 hours per week|
|$366.00||6 hours per week|
|$404.00||7 hours per week|
- There is a $30 registration fee per year for the first student in the family. Each additional family member is $20. There is no registration fee for Summer Session.
- Tuition will be automatically deducted from your checking account (please provide routing and account numbers) or charged to your credit card on the 1st of the month. If you wish to pay by credit card, there is an additional $3 or 3% per transaction handling charge for credit card transactions.
- Class fees are based on a 37-week term for the September – June session. Tuition is divided into equal installments based on a four-week month. Months with five weeks will be charged the same payment to offset the months with less than 4 weeks.
- One month’s written notice (a withdrawal form completed, signed, and returned to us) is required to cancel enrollment and discontinue automatic payments.
- Students entering late will pay full fee.
- Missed lessons may be made up based on available class space.
- Private and semi-private lessons are available.
- Trial classes are available, and the fee may be applied to your enrollment.
- No refunds will be given.